Palais Constance, a fast growing, premium rosé wine brand founded by the ‘Gstaad Guy’, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales & Account Manager to join our team. As the Sales & Account Manager - Trade Accounts, you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with our trade accounts, including premium and luxury restaurants and hotels such as C London, LPM, and others. Your focus will be on visiting and engaging with existing and new accounts, building strong partnerships, driving sales growth, and ensuring customer satisfaction. This is an exciting opportunity to represent a renowned wine brand and contribute to its success in the premium hospitality sector.
- Account Management: Serve as the main point of contact for our trade accounts, including premium restaurants and hotels. Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, such as restaurant managers, sommeliers, and hotel F&B directors. Understand their needs, preferences, and business objectives to provide excellent customer service and support.
- Customer Relationship Management: Proactively engage with trade accounts to understand their wine requirements, preferences, and inventory levels. Provide product knowledge, recommendations, and training to staff members to enhance their understanding and promotion of Palais Constance wines. Act as a trusted advisor, offering expert guidance and support to meet their wine selection needs.
- Sales Growth: Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and market share within the trade accounts segment. Identify new business opportunities and work closely with the marketing team to develop tailored sales initiatives and promotions. Monitor sales performance, track account progress, and achieve sales targets.
- Business Development: Identify potential trade accounts in the premium and luxury hospitality sector and initiate contact (incl. visits) to explore partnership opportunities. Present Palais Constance wines and negotiate contracts and pricing agreements. Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales materials, presentations, and proposals to showcase the brand's offerings and unique value proposition.
- Market Insights and Analysis: Stay up to date with market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments within the hospitality sector. Conduct market research and analysis to identify growth opportunities, market gaps, and consumer preferences. Provide regular reports and feedback to the management team regarding market insights and account performance.
- Events and Promotions: Coordinate and support wine tastings, pairing events, and promotions at trade account locations to drive brand awareness and sales. Collaborate with the marketing team to develop event concepts, logistics, and promotional materials.
- Order Management and Logistics: Ensure seamless order processing, timely deliveries, and accurate inventory management for trade accounts. Coordinate with internal teams, logistics partners, and warehouse staff to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or a related field (or equivalent experience). Wine certifications, such as WSET, are a plus.
- Proven experience (3 years) in sales and account management within the hospitality industry, preferably working with premium and luxury restaurants and hotels
- Strong network and existing relationships with trade accounts in the London hospitality market
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Deep understanding of the wine industry, wine selection processes, and sommelier requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence key decision-makers
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills to identify growth opportunities and drive strategic decision-making
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Passion for wine, luxury goods, and the consumer goods industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Availability to travel within London as required for client visits and industry events
- Opportunity to work with a prestigious wine brand and contribute to its growth
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and holiday leave
- Pension plan
- Inclusion in a diverse and supportive team
Please send your CV to email@example.com